Thursday, September 24, 2009

It Starts Again.....



Ok Ok Ok! Get off my back. So I maybe took an Art Hiatus over the summer to enjoy my last summer free.... Ooh... weird sayin that. Anyway yea school started back up and wouldn't you know it I'm not sleeping.... Goes hand in hand. Lotsa classes, but I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I wasn't excited about some of them. Which is strange for me. Maybe I'll like this whole illustration thing.

Anyway, this guy here. He's for Professional Practice. Basically you are assigned a career and just let loose with it. I got the Roadie... I know... he's gonna be jamming backstage all by himself while the band is up on stage. I brought in a very very pitiful looking color comp last week and I need to remind my classmates, myself and my Professor that I'm at this school for a reason. So I'm gonna be finishing up the guitar and other bits of him, then its on to the background. Anyway yea, Comment, Critique, Bitch, Whatever you want. Thanks for looking.

No comments: